Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Friday, September 10, 2010

Pool & Spray Grounds (Summer Water Tour, Stop #6)

Yay! Another stop on our local town water-fun tour. :)
This spray ground was the only one we have been to this summer that you had to pay to use. Granted, it wasn't very much, and there were also pools involved, so it was still a good deal.
You'll notice in the pictures, that it is practically empty. There were a FEW other kids there too, mostly in the small pools. I don't know why it was empty- it was quite a nice set-up. Perhaps it was because you did have to pay, or it was late in the summer, or late in the afternoon right before dinner. Maybe a combination of all three?
Anyway, Jonathan and I still had a good time, especially with the water canons. He quickly figured out how to aim the thing when I was trying to take his picture, so I got wet too!

No comments: