Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Monday, August 16, 2010

Backyard Plastic Pool (Summer Water Tour, Stop #5)

I wasn't planning to buy a plastic pool this year (or ever for that matter). I just didn't know where we were going to store it this winter. Somewhere in the garage I guess, or maybe the basement?

Anyway, that went out the window earlier this summer, when it was sooo HOT out, and we had no plans to leave the house. Actually, I really needed to stay home that morning, so Jonathan and I ran to wallyworld quickly and got him one. He loves it of course! One of my friends said, "Best $10 you'll ever spend." It's pretty close to the top contender for that for sure.

J got in it a little bit, but mostly played from the outside with the various bath toys I hauled down outside. Then he had this strange obsession with the splash balls and cleaning/ chasing me around.
He did have fun with it though. Pain the rear end to clean out after it had been sitting around on the patio for a week, but it is all good to go again in the near future.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Frick said...

isn't it funny how the simplest of purchases go such a long way? :)