Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Monday, June 28, 2010

Potty Training Diary: Day 2

Stats: (Not official because I forgot to mark down some of the things.)

1 Temper Tantrum
8 pairs of underwear
6 carpet/ floor cleanings
2 pairs poopy pants
4 half potties, i.e. started, then ended on the pot.
4 False Alarms
2 Mid-lunch potty breaks
11 successful potties (both) Woot woot!
Dry after nap!
22 m&m's (Including the 5 he got as a reward for staying dry while walking to the mail box and back).
End of Day 2.

I see progress. He had no accidents from just before lunch to just before dinner, so that is GREAT.

Poll: Night time? What do you mamas do? Train both days and nights at the same time? Or stick with night time diapers? Night time pull ups?

Last night I had Jonathan in undies and half-woke him up to try 3 times. Zippo each time. Was going to do it one more final time this morning about an hour before he normally gets up, but -I- didn't want to get up, so I didn't. TMI- but fresh, warm puddle when he did wake up, so it had just happened. (I was prepared. Have two to three layers of sheets and pads on his bed currently, so it was a quick fix and easy wash.) Tonight I put him back in night time diapers though. Am I going to confuse him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great progress to me!! Nope, you won't confuse him a bit, in my opinion!