This is the last day I'll be posting "stats." :) He is doing well... not totally there yet, but oh so much progress in three days.
Jonathan actually woke up dry this morning, despite the night time diaper, which was cool. However, pretty much everyone I asked said don't worry about night time and just stick with night diapers or pull ups for now. So that's what we are going to do. I'll do my best to out undies on first thing in the morning, and keep them on him until right before bed though, so that he learns more quickly.
So here are some of today's stats:
2 fussy whines about putting undies on
Stayed dry while sitting on our bed to watch Sesame Street while I showered this a.m. (On a pad though, just in case.)
ONLY 3 pee accidents the WHOLE day, and one of those was even outside, so a cinch to wash down.
Many pairs of poopy pants though. Only time that worked on the potty was catching him in the act. :( Not as bad to clean up/ wash them out as I thought it was going to be. In fact, almost easier than diapers. I seriously don't know why this kid needs to have multiple BMs a day. Boo on that.
Two completely dry and successful grocery store runs (2 different stores, one close by, one sort of close.)
Successfully dry park outing across the street. :)
We are on our way!
(So I do realize all these potty training posts are probably WAY TMI, but hey, it is what is consuming our lives this week, so too bad!)
P.S. There are other, much more fun, posts in the works: like Korean Heritage Camp, CSKAF (city Korean adoptive families playgroup) fountain outing, more gems, etc.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep it up, guys!
Sounds like he's doing great! Keep it up!! :)
Way to go! I actually like the potty training posts it lets me know my kid is like other kids. :-)
Post a Comment