This summer while MMO is on break, I signed J up for Gymb*ree Play and Learn Classes. He LOVES it and so do I. We took free trial classes at other potential children's gyms a few months after J first came home, when I was trying to find activities to fill up our days. I was just never all that impressed enough to pay the
ridiculous prices fees asked per class.
However, a new Gymbo location opened near us this winter and so
I J asked for gift certificates for his birthday. Aunts and uncles happily obliged and it is a WONDERFUL gift. We were able to use the gift certificates to cover the lifetime membership and the first month of classes/ open gym times. For the rest of the summer, the budgeted MMO expense becomes the Gymbo expense. We will definitely be adding more Gymbo classes/ gift certificates to J's wish list (for family future reference).
He moves sooooooooo much and soooooooooo quickly during each class, it is hard to keep up, let alone try to take pictures. One week I tried iPh*one photos and one week I brought my camera, but neither are all that great. Here are a few of the best shots of J from each time:






No comments:
Post a Comment