Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fountain Fun

Our town has a few fountains/ spray parks available to play in, and I plan for J and I to hit every one at least once this summer, if not more frequently. Somehow we had only about two weeks of spring, and then went right into summer temperatures, so we went to our first fountain last week.

It took a bit for J to get brave. At first he would get about a foot away, and then turn around and run back to me....
Then he got close enough to get wet....
After a little while he was touching the water spouts and running through it. So much fun!
Bonus: There is an ice cream shop about 3 doors down from this fountain!
(Forgive the quality of the pics. Once again I forgot my camera and resorted to my phone.)

3 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

We looooove fountains!

Krista said...

That is so cool! Wish we had fountains in town like that!

Janet said...

Ooooh, fun!
I love the shot of him running back to you.
This place looks great...I need to find something like that. Craving a splash pad, BIG TIME!