J's eye surgery that I mentioned here, is officially set for bright and early Monday morning. Really. As in we have to be at the hospital a 6 a.m.! Ugh! (F*cebook friends already know about this as I posted the same thing yesterday on there.)
We have a pedi clearance appointment this afternoon, I did a pre-op phone interview with a hospital RN yesterday, and tomorrow I "get" to start putting eye drops in J's eyes three times a day.
I am allowed to go back to the OR with him until he goes under anesthesia and will be invited to the recovery area as soon as he wakes up. That is a program this particular hospital has in place for young kiddos getting surgery. (I think many hospitals have that, which is a good thing.)
So think of us Monday morning.... all the good thoughts, positive vibes and prayers from friends all over can only help!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can do this! I've been through this so many times and my advice is to not let J see that you are nervous. Try to be as calm and honest as possible until you leave the room then you can cry. It will be over before you know it! Good luck!
Good luck! It's so scary to see your kiddo go into surgery... I hated when Olive did... but it'll be over quickly. Thinking of you.
Thinking about you guys! Can't wait until it's over!
Post a Comment