Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Friday, April 9, 2010

Learning to "Care and Provide"

J has begun to play much more interactively recently. See the "Things I have taught my mama" post. He not only plays more with C and I, but with the cats as well.
If none of the alive beings are available in our house, he plays with his stuffed animals and dolls. I have seen his large Mickey "play" ball with J, as well as cars. He puts his cars down to nap on the pillows of the couch and covers them with blankets. Freddy the frog has gone for rides in the dump truck.
Yesterday, he decided Baby needed a snack. He put Baby in the booster seat, had me help buckle Baby in, insisted Baby needed a bib, then went and got some food for Baby. Baby got to "eat" a strawberry and an ice cream cone. Nice snack!
I think he'll make a good big brother, yes?

3 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

How cute is he, playing with every living and non-living creature!

kelly said...

I love that he puts his cars down for a nap - and with a blanket!

Krista said...

He will make an amazing big brother!