It seems I spoke to soon with one of my
recent posts. Yesterday, J picked out this outfit to wear! After we put on the shirt, I asked him if he wanted to put on pants, and he shook his head no. Then he preceded to put on the necklace, ears hat, and backpack as accessories instead. Silly boy!

(Those of you who I'm friends with on Facebook have probably already seen this, as C posted it yesterday. If you are not friends with me on Facebook, look me up.... Oh Wait, some of you don't know my real life name. :) All in good time my little prettys, all in good time!)
4 comments:
sweet - J and Olive would be quite the fashionable pair together :)
Ha! This is funny. I love it. Silly boy!
Love the ears and the beads - black works together right?
Too funny! (And adorable).
Post a Comment