Count Down to Christmas....
2 days left!
2 days left!
We finally made it to see Santa. There was quite a long line, but we stuck it out. It helped that there was two girls in front of us who were fascinated with babies in general and entertained themselves while entertaining J during the wait. Here is a pic of J waiting patiently in the stroller.
When we made it up to the big man himself, the photographer got one good picture and 10 seconds later J was wailing! They took a picture of that too, but I opted to purchase the nicer one. Unfortunately, since it was just me with him, I wasn't able to get my own photos of the priceless Santa cry face. It will just have to live in my memory.
When we made it up to the big man himself, the photographer got one good picture and 10 seconds later J was wailing! They took a picture of that too, but I opted to purchase the nicer one. Unfortunately, since it was just me with him, I wasn't able to get my own photos of the priceless Santa cry face. It will just have to live in my memory.
Also on Saturday night, J took his first steps! He did it three times, so it wasn't a fluke, but of course he hasn't done it again since then, which is perfectly fine with me. It was about 2 steps each time before he either fell or made it to me. Also, the three times happened BEFORE we got the video camera out, so this is the best one on video, which isn't very much at all. You can hear his infectious laugh right at the end though.
One of J's top two teeth finally broke through also! Thank goodness. That one was a long time coming. The other one will hopefully come in soon, so that he will have four.
Tomorrow we head up to Nana and Papa's house for our extended Christmas celebration. I'm bringing my lap top, so I should be able to post about J's first Christmas. Can't wait to see my family (J will meet one of his uncles for the first time) and get lots of pictures.
Tomorrow we head up to Nana and Papa's house for our extended Christmas celebration. I'm bringing my lap top, so I should be able to post about J's first Christmas. Can't wait to see my family (J will meet one of his uncles for the first time) and get lots of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment