Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time....

... of the year!
I LOVE Christmas. :)

I love the music/ carols, the lights on houses, cookies, cheesy feel good made-for-t.v. movies, getting cards in the mail, the tree all lit up at night in a silent living room, driving through a crisp cold night with stars shining bright after church on Christmas Eve....
I usually tend to go overboard on decorating. I haven't this year though, since we will be up at Nana and Papa's for 4 days. Plus we have a 10 month old very active boy crawling around the house. I did pull out some of my staple decorations though.

Since I dressed J in a holiday onesie today, I thought it would be a good picture opportunity with the Christmas quilt and pillow covers. A little bit busy of a background, but oh well. I'm hoping to take him to see Santa somewhere this weekend. Will see how that goes.

Sleeping through the night is hit or miss it seems. Last night he woke up twice and was only ok after I picked him up. We are both on our second cold since he came home, plus those stubborn top two teeth might be working their way out finally. Oraljel and the humidifier seemed to help for the rest of the night. Maybe tonight will be better.

No comments: