Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Friday, December 12, 2008

10 Months Old

Nothing new in the past few days, other than the fact that J is 10 months old now. He is still a tall and skinny boy. When I weighed and measured him yesterday, his weight was starting to catch up to his height though; 32nd percentile for weight and 84th for height.
I can see and feel his top two front teeth, but they haven't officially broken through yet.
Oh, and he is sleeping through the night! At least he did the past few nights. Then, also, when he wakes in the morning, he wakes up contented, not crying. I know he is awake when I can hear him "talking" to himself while he plays in the crib with the stuffed animals I placed in there. This morning I found three of them on the floor though, so we shall see how long they last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like J is doing well! What a holiday season you will have this year!

Shelley said...

Gotta love that sleeping through the night! It sure makes it easier to handle whatever comes throughout the day!