I called to double check this morning, and J's visa was officially issued as of today.
Now just waiting on the travel call. That may or may not happen sometime during the rest of this week. I'm scoping out plane ticket prices though. Did you know that some (most? all?) airlines charge you a fee to have a baby on your lap during an international flight? Yet, domestic flights don't charge you for that same privilege. Just my opinion of course, but I think that is ridiculous. My baby might weigh 20 pounds, won't be taking up a seat and then you charge me $200 to allow him to fly across the ocean. Just leaves me flabbergasted.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's a total bummer about the lap ticket! While I did know about this, I too this it's crazy! I think every airline does it for international flights, unfortunately...
Hoping you get that call soon!!!!
Post a Comment