I worked through my "nesting," a.k.a. things-to-do list, today. One of the things on it was to install J's car seat in the car. I have an appointment tomorrow at the police station to make sure I did it right. As I was reading the instructions, one of our two cats, "Cat 1" decided it would make a nice spot to nap, so I had to take a picture. :)

So she wouldn't feel left out, I also took a picture of "Cat 2."

After I fiddled with the straps and guesstimated where they would need to be placed in regards to how tall I am guesstimating J to be now, I installed it in the car. Then I dug out a very old stuffed animal (saved from when I was an infant) to test it out.

Now we really have everything done that we need to be done to welcome him home safely. The rest of my to-do list is cleaning and packing!
No comments:
Post a Comment