- This is how Jonathan currently sings, Ring Around the Rosy:
"Rosy, ashes, rosy, ashes" or "Ring around, ring around." Sometimes he puts the two together. He ALWAYS turns around in a circle while singing (unless in his carseat) and the big finale is always, "Fall Down!" while collapsing to the ground.
- When asking Jonathan to do something (or eat something,) that he agrees with, and thinks sounds like a great idea, he says, "Oh! Otay!" or, "Oh! Thank you!"
- Jonathan is a very bossy two year old and back seat driver. If stopped at a red light in the car, he always says, "Go Mommy!" Also, whenever either Chris or I carry him, he directs us, very forcefully, as to the direction HE wants to go. "Dis way!"... "Dat way!"... "Back up!"... "Turn awound!"... "Go!"
- Things I've said recently that I thought I'd never say: "Get that crayon out of your ear."
- Things I've said recently that I figured I'd say at some point: "Stop picking your nose."
- Counting currently goes something like this... 6, 8, 9, 4, 9, circle, 10, 11
- Saturday we had our first, are we there yet comment. Chris and I looked at each other and cracked up when Jonathan said something like, "There yet?" while driving to the Fall fest.
No comments:
Post a Comment