One night we went to the Balloon Glo at the Colorado Springs Balloon Classic. This is where they put up the balloons at dusk/ early evening, but they don't actually let them lift off. The whole point is to see the balloons all lit up from the inside with the flame/ gas that inflates them. It was very cool and so worth waiting around to see.
The wait and entertaining ourselves

Then on Labor Day itself, we went to the Taste of Colorado in Denver. Met up with my parents and niece for the day. We basically ate our way through the afternoon, everything from fruit kabobs, to falafel balls, to roasted corn, to fried cookie dough. We let the kiddos out to run and play a bit twice before confining them back to their strollers. This is from one of the times:


Also, in preparing our paperwork for Baby Girl, I realized we don't have very many, if any, pictures of just Chris and I since Jonathan came home. For the homestudy, you are supposed to provide three pics of the whole family (no problem, got that covered) and three pics of just the parents. Ye-ah, not so much. So we got my dad to snap a few quick pics of us that afternoon and one of them came out great! Aren't we a snazzy couple?


2 comments:
You guys look great! I'm excited that Baby Girl waiting time is getting short!! Yea!
I love your blog name! Hope your wait for baby girl is short!
Post a Comment