Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Saturday, September 4, 2010

The GCA: Vegas, kiddo style

No partying or dancing or gambling or drinking here. We were only there for one night and with the toddlers, you can't do too much. I hadn't been to Vegas since elementary school though, so I wanted to make the most of the one night we did have, even with a 2 yo & 3 yo. Since I really wanted to see the Bellagio fountains, we went walking down the Strip. The kids actually stayed awake to see the fountains. We stayed for two viewings, but then they totally crashed on the walk back, since it was really late.
The next day we got up and went to the resort pool, which was quite nice. Had an awesome buffet for lunch at a different resort / casino, stopped in M&M world store on the walk back, then headed for the highway again, L.A. bound, in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I really really want to visit Vegas! Looks like it can still be fun with a toddler... hmmmm... But I would like to try the slots... think Alex can pass as 21?