The next day was Friday and the middle of our trip, so that's the day we took for a down day. Had to save up our energy for two days of Disney.We attended a character breakfast. (BEST french toast EVER. Seriously! I ate like 6 pieces of it!) The characters were not so hot with the kids, unless they were a nice 5 feet away. There was one that actually got Jonathan to give him a high 5 though, so it is getting better than say, last summer, when he would cling to me and cry at Disney World. This is me with the two of them before the breakfast.

We "celebrated" Lily's birthday (her birthday is at the beginning of the summer) with presents from Nana and Aunt Heidi. She got princess dress up outfits. Jonathan had to get in on the fun.


We went to the Atlantis play center. Apparently it was a state of the art playground back when mom took me to it 29 years ago when I was 2. Yeah- not so much anymore. It was kind of run down, but it was completely contained, so if the kids ran off, I wasn't too worried.

Then we diddled around the afternoon with grocery shopping, etc. Finished the day at Downtown Disney with dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. Mmmmm.
4 comments:
LOVE the pink skirt! :)
Oh my! I am sure that C just LOVED that J was wearing the tutu!!! Ha ha ha!!
Yeah for Disney!
J looks good in a tutu! I love his cute aloha shirt, too!
Post a Comment