Although it is small, it is perfect for young kiddos as they have 10-15 or so rides just for the little set. The rides include everything from canoes to rocket ships to a roller coaster and more. J and I drove up to meet Nana, who brought Austin and Lily down for their reward passes also. I didn't know how Jonathan and Lily would do, since they are so young, but it was a smashing success. In fact, all three of them became roller coaster junkies by the end of the day. They kept asking to go back on "the train"!





Unfortunately, our afternoon ended in Jonathan throwing a fit due to lack of nap, so we had to cut it slightly short. The rain clouds started rolling in shortly after that though, so it wasn't too much of a bummer. No pics of the temper tantrum. I was too frustrated to find it amusing, so had put my camera away.
2 comments:
Wow! He is having a *blast* huh?!?!
How fun! You need to be 5 to join our reading program (boo!). J's one lucky guy!
Post a Comment