good intentions.
I've been meaning to blog recently. Really. I have a few anecdote type cute J-isms to relate (if I can remember them.) I have a video to edit and post. I finally downloaded a bunch of pics off my camera onto my laptop, so I have those to go through and put up as well.
Just haven't gotten to it. No particular reason. It's not like we're really busy here and I don't have the time. It's just typical mundane life happenings going on. Not really all that exciting, which I guess is one reason for no posts. As for the excitement that comes with a 2 year old- well, I'm probably the only one getting excited for his potty sticker board and successfully going in the pot more and more frequently, including at least one #2.
I don't think I'll stop blogging, but it's going to become more and more sporadic, especially as the summer progresses. So just bear with me. You may get a run of posts and pictures, then you may get nothing for a few weeks. You may just get a one or two sentence, "This is what J said/ did today" type post. I hope family and bloggy friends will stick with me.
We are still here, we are alive. I might post again later today.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's all good - a blogging break is essential!
I hear ya - enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment