Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Friday, May 28, 2010

Let's Go Fly A Kite

I'm avoiding working in the yard in the mid-day heat and waiting for J to wake up from his nap.... so I have time to blog!

I could have sworn I posted about C and J flying their kite together last year, but I can't find it, so maybe I didn't. I was going to compare last year with this year, but oh well.

So anyway.... Last year I bought them a daddy/ son box-kite. It is often very windy at our house. (That is sort of an understatement!) Plus, we are in new neighborhood, so right behind our house is basically a field, which will one day be more houses. This combination makes for perfect kite-flying opportunites.

C took J and the kite out a few weeks ago. J held on for the most part, but half the time wasn't too interested in it. One time he did let go though and C said the kite made a dive bomb for our neighbor's head! Luckily, C caught it again in time to avoid an accident.
Here are some pics of J and the kite:

No comments: