Kim Haller is a mixed media artist, and an adult Holt Korean adoptee. She sells her work through her Etsy store called Kil.Sook. Many (most) of her prints are Asian (Korean) kiddos, always posed in very cool, hip and trendy clothes/ styles. (She can modify the skin tones or hair color on request too.) Anyway, I started following her on Faceb*ok (I don't do Tw!tter). Last week she announced a FREE download of one of her prints, through an art blog. It is perfect for a little boy!!!! Love, love, love it.
Here is the link for the free download- Feed Your Soul: The Free Art Project
Here is her Etsy Store- Kil.Sook
Here is a preview of the print-

It comes in a PDF file, but I was able to easily convert it to jpeg, saved it at 300 dpi. It printed out great in an 8 x 10 at the photo processing place. Only problem was, they didn't do matte, only glossy, and it will look much better in matte. So I have to go find another place to print it out. But once I do, J will have a great new piece of art work for his room!
3 comments:
Yay for Kim!!! Love her stuff.
That is so cool! I LOVE her stuff.
Great find! I've saved the pic for later printing :)
Post a Comment