It was long, complicated, and repetitive, but J's COC application is now filled out. Yay for a fun (not) Friday evening.
I decided it would be a good idea to bring it to the respective field office in person, so I made an InfoPass appointment to do that on Monday. Just need to go get passport photos for him tomorrow and make copies of all our documentation.
Woo-hoo! That is the absolute last bit of paperwork that J will need in the future regarding his adoption and subsequent US citizenship. It's been on my to-do list since we finalized last May. (So thankful to have one more thing checked off the list and thus "decluttered.")
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yaaay for decluttering! I am not doing so well. You should see all the piles on my desk. Ugh...
Ugh, we just finished our COC a couple months back. It stinks that it's yet another piece of paper as well as a HUGE chunk of money. Sigh... Glad it's done though!
This is the last step we have to do too...we've been just "sitting on it" for a WHILE now. Mostly the $$ part that has us waiting...need to just DO IT!
Good for you! I'm going to start Alex's next week - Canadian style that is.
Post a Comment