Last Tuesday morning, J and I met our playgroup at one of the fire stations in town for a tour. Well, as much of a tour as 2 and 3 year olds get. It was mostly boys who came (go figure), and they all had a blast. We saw where the fire fighters sleep, eat and relax, then got to go out to the bay and explore an engine. That was the highlight of course.
One of the firemen also showed us how he put his gear on. J would NOT go touch him when he had everything on, though a few other kids were brave.
Notice how J is standing up when all the other kids are nicely sitting down. Ye-ah. That would be my antsy pantsy boy.




3 comments:
Taking little kids on a fire station tour is such a great idea. They all look totally engrossed - and yes, I love that J is standing up while everyone else is sitting :)
So fun! And wow, he's getting so big! He looks like such a grown boy!!!
How cool! I agree - wonderful idea. I want a tour ;)
Post a Comment