A few clippings ago, I came up with the brilliant idea of strapping him into his booster seat and letting him watch P*roro on Y*uTube while I got each hand/ foot done as quickly as possible.
It works great!

I think the next time we do his hair, I'll do the same thing to help distract him. I did end up buying a pair of clippers. (Did I mention that on here already?) Anyway, the first time I did his hair with the clippers, it was a disaster. I had him in the bathtub, (but with no water) and he didn't sit still for anything. So we haven't gone to get the two-year-old pictures yet, as I am waiting for my mistakes to grow out!
4 comments:
Pororo = magic :)
Pororo is a huge hit here too. This morning I used an Elmo's World video. That Elmo has such amazing effects!
Nice new do!
Thanks for your recent visit to my blog! I look forward to following yours as well. Looks like Pororo did the trick. I may well have an Ethiopian child into Pororo at some point, I hear so much about it!
Ugh... D does not like his nails clipped, either. I've found that Yo Gabba Gabba is very helpful in our house! We really need to get a Pororo DVD, too.
I've been meaning to use DH's clippers to give D a haircut. Maybe I'll put him in the booster seat and do it outside. One of these days I'll get brave enough.
Post a Comment