Answers:
1- Switzerland... setting for
2- "Heidi" by Johanna Spyri
3- Heidi Festival in New Glarus, Wisconsin
4- Heidi's Brooklyn Deli (sandwich shop, at least around here)
5- Heidi Klum
Hello, my name is Heidi and I am a blogger. :)
[Everyone together.... "Hi Heidi."]
For almost 2 years now, or the entire life of my blog, I have been signing all my posts and comments on other blogs with "ColoradoMama" for a pen name. No longer. I'm revealing "me."
I am Heidi.
I am wife to "C", my life-long love, married in 2002 less than a year after meeting each other.
I am mama to "J", child of my heart, born in Korea in February 2008, home forever with us November 2008.
I am in the process of our second adoption and waiting to be matched with a daughter, who will also be born in Korea. (Maybe sometime this year?)
I am 30-something, but sometimes still feel 18.
I am a daughter, a sister, a friend.
I am a Christian.
I am a lover of kitties, books, and vegging on the couch.
I am a world traveler.
I am well-educated, but always still learning.
I am a stay-at-home mom.
I am a nurse (though, see above... I'm not working as a nurse).
I am an Air Force veteran.
I am a proud sister of Alpha Delta Pi sorority.
I am creative and crafty.
I am somewhat of a perfectionist.
I am a Colorado girl at heart and very happy to be back living in my home state after 10 years away, between college, Air Force assignments, and graduate school.
I am a semi-decent skier, and a poor to passable snowboarder.
I am a recreational hiker and mountain biker (think easy trails).
In "real-life", I am shy, quiet and reserved at first, until I really get to know you, but then I am a loyal friend for life. (Really! Why I like to blog to perfect strangers, I have no idea!)
I express myself best when writing. (Ok, maybe that's why I like to blog!)
I love life and am ~attempting~ to live more in each moment, rather than planning ahead to what may be...
But I do still dream..... of dragons and the other good things to come.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Nice to meet you, Heidi! :) I am happy we are both waiting on our little girl. Good to have blog buddies in the same boat as you!! I lived in CO for 10 years. (Golden) I am a Southern Girl at heart, but the mountains are beautiful.
Nice to "meet" you!
Nice to meet you Heidi!
Hi Heidi! I'm Ari. Welcome to less annonomous blogging.
Happy to meet you, Heidi!
Aha! When I saw the "Heidi" under the profile picture (before I read this), it really threw me for a loop. I couldn't immediately remember that you were "Colorado Mama", but I knew that Heidi was not right. I thought maybe I was on the wrong blog for a minute.
Anyway, nice to "meet" you and learn more about you.
I love the name Heidi.
Nice to "MEET" you.
ah ha!!
Post a Comment