Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful

Today I am thankful for beds and sleeping.
First, for our nice, soft, warm, comfortable bed that allowed me to cozily get some great sleep last night.
I am also thankful that J tolerated ALL the errands this morning, (which included waiting around at the car dealership while the oil got changed), that he managed to stay awake the whole way home despite it being right after lunch, and that he is now napping peacefully after singing himself to sleep.
(And T, you'll probably have to wait until Thanksgiving to get a picture of my new 'do.)

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I'll be patient! (To see the new 'do.)

You are so lucky that your guy will sing himself to sleep!