Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Friday, July 24, 2009

One Year Ago

One year ago today, our telephone rang.
One year ago today, C and I's life changed forever.
One year ago today, seems so long ago.
One year ago today, someone said to us for the first time, "I have a baby for you!"
One year ago today, I read the referral info in an e-mail and forwarded it to C.
One year ago today, we saw J's picture on the computer.
All I had was that picture, but...
One year ago today, I fell in love with my son.

Then and Now


2 comments:

Janet said...

Awe, very cute...words & photos. Thank you!

Krista said...

Was it really a year ago?! Wow! He is such a cute little boy!