Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Get-Together with Friends

After last minute plans on K and I's part, J and I drove up to spend the afternoon with K and B yesterday. We had lunch and then played together at their house. At this age, it is all just parallel play, but occasionally the kiddos actually interact, which is always fun, especially when the mommies encourage it! LOL
We had J and B hugging and kissing for awhile there, but were not able to catch it in pictures unfortunately. :( You can see K's blog post about our play date here with more pictures, but here is one of the two of them:

This morning we start another session of swim lessons after a week break. I decided to go ahead and sign J up for the next immediate session to reinforce everything he has already learned. We're doing Tuesday and Thursday mornings this time around though, so I'll have to see if that is any easier for our schedule than Monday and Wednesdays were.

No comments: