Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Monday, January 19, 2009

More odds and ends and a RAFFLE

I found a rec center! I knew there HAD to be on in the Springs since it is such a large city. I just wasn't looking in the right place. I'm going to sign us up for mom and tot swim lessons starting next week!

We got together with a bunch of families from the Springs (and Castle Rock) who are adopting/ adopted through our agency this evening. It was great to socialize with like-minded families. We are all about in the same position- either our kiddos just came home, will be coming home soon, or will be getting a referral in the next 6 months (ish). Can't wait to all get together more. And for play dates too! Three of us have boys with birthdays in February, April and then May. Perfect!

Anyway- one of those families, Shelley, also has a blog, which is how we originally met. They are holding a raffle to help raise money for their adoption costs. You could win an awesome camera just by contributing $5. Can you go without Starbucks for a day and help them out in this yucky economy? See details about the raffle and where to contribute here at Shelley's Blog. Thanks blogging friends!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Thank you so much for linking me! I am very grateful!!!

It was great getting together again tonight! I am hoping we can make this a regular occasion!