Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Monday, December 29, 2008

Random

Since J came home, I've been taking pictures of all the onesies people made for us at/ for my baby shower last July. The size 12 months ones barely fit anymore, so I've been scrambling the last few days to get the last of those pics taken. (Note that it is just the onesies in size 12 months that are getting tight. All shirts in that size fit fine- even "onesie" shirts, and most of the pants are still slightly big. Weird.)
Anyway, from in between the tickles, here is some of tonight's photo shoot:

Ok, crazy mommy, why are you taking pictures of me?

Hey, look! Here's my feet!

Hmmm, maybe if I can kick the camera, she will leave me alone?

Stop tickling me! I'll smile, I swear!

Ahhh, life is good!
(And if you look real close you can see my top two teeth.)




1 comment:

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so happy! I can almost hear him squealing with delight!

I love the idea of the onesies!