I found out today that within the last 2 weeks there have been two families who received their referrals for baby boys from Korea.... which means we have moved up! We are effectively #2 on the waiting list. Perhaps we will even become parents by the end of the month! Of course, we won't actually get to bring him home for at least another two months after that, but hey, we'll know who our son is!
I'm starting to go stir-crazy though- at least when it comes to adoption stuff. There is absolutely nothing I can do for the adoption right now and it's driving me nuts! I've even already picked out the nursery theme and registered. I'm hoping that continuing on with life as "normal" and trying to ignore adoption stuff to an extent will help the time go faster.
Since I would like to be doing something- anything- that is adoption related, I guess I can work on this blog. I've been reading other blogs of waiting and adoptive families, especially those from Korea to pass some time when I'm not doing "normal life" stuff. I decided to add a list of those I read or of anyone who finds me and wants to be added. If you would like to be linked from here, just leave a comment with the url of your blog. I'd appreciate a return link as well!
Waiting for news of exactly which little baby boy, dreaming of a Forever Family over there in Korea, will become our son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment