Happy New Year! Welcome 2011! The plan is to get back into posting more regularly now that it is the new year and our travels and the holidays are behind us. Of course, I have many other plans that never seem to come to fruition, but hopefully I can stick to this.
Give-Away Time
To start the year off with some fun, I'm having a contest! I'll give away something special (has yet to be determined) to the two lucky people who choose the closest day to our actual future referral date and to our future daughter's birthday! So you get to choose two dates! Twice the chances to win, right?
Leave a comment (on the blog, not Facebook) with your guesses for the two dates.
Just a reminder, for those not as familiar with the process, all referrals from Korea for international adoption placement must wait until the baby is about 5 months before being matched.
To give you an idea of how close we are....
As of December 30, we are officially #5. Two families remain on hold, putting us at #3. On Thursday, we were asked if we wanted to review a file of a little girl, but like the other two families before us, passed based on some specific information that we are not comfortable with. May that child find her forever family soon.
6 comments:
I think your referral is coming *soon*! I'm going to guess January 20th!
And happy new year!
I'm going with February 14th for referral date and August 6th for Birthdate! Yeah for 2011...bring on the referrals (and EPs).
I'm so excited for 2011 for you guys! I have no idea how to guess on the dates, but I will go with Feb 17th for the referral date, and 1 Sep for the birthday. Keep us posted!
I'm so excited for you! I will guess January 14th for the referral, and August 2nd for her birthday!
i'm guessing sept. 10 for bday and feb. 28 for referral date (but i'm hoping you get your referral in January!!! i just wanted to guess that for the bday so our kiddos have the same bday :) )
~elizabeth h.
I guess Feb 8 for referral date and June 27 for birth date. Hope I am wrong and the referral comes this month!
Post a Comment