Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jackpot! (Holiday Catch-up)

In early December, we attended Chris's Reserve Squadron Christmas party at a local family amusement center. After lunch and the short program, we headed out to play. First we visited the area for younger children. Jonathan enjoyed the pirate ship and air guns.

Later we hit the video game room. Everyone had been gifted with a few dollars on a free game card, so we took advantage of it. Mostly we played skeeball,
but Jonathan and I also hit the jackpot on the "push the coin over the edge" game.
We ended up with slightly over 300 tickets total. Enough for a cheesy plastic helicopter launcher thing. That thing lasted about a day.... maybe!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Skee ball?!!! Awesome. I haven't played that in YEARS.

Kelly said...

lol! I love it!!! :)