Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful for Family

I have many posts on this blog about seeing and spending time with my side of our family, only because they all live relatively close to us.

Chris's side of the family is also great to visit or have visit as well, they just live further away. This Thanksgiving, we were fortunate to be able to travel to Arkansas to visit them.

Jonathan is SUCH a good traveler now, having had so much experience. He was great on the way out and it was an uneventful day of flights.

We have been able to spend time with many of our extended family this week, though not all. J and I met his cousin, my newest nephew. Chris had already met the little man on a previous trip out here.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with two different feasts and seeing two different sides of the family, one on Thursday, one on Friday.

I was crazy and got up in the middle of the night to hit K*ohls for Black Friday. Haven't done that in a LONG time. I was successful though and got the 4 main deals I was there for, plus a few other bonus buys. And I was back in bed 3 hours later to finish the night out!

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. :)

No comments: