Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Randomness

Here are a few bits of randomness for you:

First up, pictures of Jonathan's crazy hair (and daddy's new toy). Whenever Jonathan sleeps, he always wakes up with crazy hair because he gets all sweaty and then rolls around while he sleeps. I caught a few pics the other day while the boys were admiring daddy's new ip@d.

A little gem to remember- Jonathan is really into trailer hitches right now. He points them out on all the cars in the parking lots as we go into or out of various places. I was informed this morning that his Mac (of Cars) has a trailer hitch and a trailer too. Before this the two pieces have always just been Mac. Nope, now we have Mac with a trailer hitch and Mac's trailer. :)

Lastly, I'll be taking a little break from blogging for a bit. You might see a random post here or there if something truly exciting happens. For the most part though, you won't be hearing much from me on here until after the new year when I will play catch up. These next two months are going to be crazy busy with planned holiday things, preparation for said holidays and trips for said holidays. I'll post little snippets on Facebook as always still, so if you want to keep up with our lives, catch us on there. :) So, until you start hearing from me regularly again, a very early Blessed Holiday season to you and yours.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Enjoy your blog break and the holidays! I have to say... trailer hitches is a pretty random obsession :)