Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Monkey-ing Around

One of our family friends through adoption moved up to Denver last year, so we haven't been able to get the boys together as often as I would like. A few weeks ago, M and I planned a great play date to get Jonathan and W together to "monkey around." J and I drove up to meet for lunch and then we headed over to Little Monkey Bizness.

The place is great! No membership is required, which is one thing I dislike about most children's gyms. There were climbers, slides, bounce houses, etc. The boys were in heaven.

Although M and I stuck close to the boys, I would feel very comfortable letting them play on their own once they are just slightly older. Then we could sit and watch while they play and enjoy a nice refreshing beverage. :)

(I'm having photography jealousy of all you ladies with great cameras. Of course, I don't want to take the time to learn how to properly shoot with one of those fancy ones either, but I can still be jealous when my little point and shoot takes blurry pictures of what would have been the perfect shot.)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

What a fun place! And I *love* the no membership thing - that often stands in our way of a good time.

Krista said...

That looks like so much fun! Enjoy all the play!