First up was Trick-or-Treat at daddy's work. This one was mostly so all his co-workers could admire the cuteness of our child. :) Jonathan had just woken up from a nap though, so he was a little out of it. (He is really into sticking his tongue out these days.)


Next was Trunk-or-Treat at church. There were decorated trunks in the parking lot to visit, then games inside. All the prizes were more candy. Jonathan is still too little to really play the games, but the bounce house was a hit!

Today was Boo at the Zoo with Nana, and cousins Lily and Austin. We got there early to try to beat the crowds. Yes, I dressed up too. :)




Tomorrow is real trick-or-treating. Chris gets to take J this year, since I got to last year. While they have fun in the neighborhood, I'll put on my witches hat and hand out candy at home. We didn't get too many kids last year, maybe this year will be better.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment