We had a great 4 day mini-get-away including good food and fun activities. If you are ever in Glenwood Springs, I recommend eating and drinking at the Glenwood Canyon Brewing Company. The food was yummy and the beer was fresh and delish.
Even though Jonathan is 2, we were able to do almost all of the things we wanted to... just slightly abbreviated versions of what Chris and I would have done on our own. The one thing we did not do, that Chris and I would love to do someday (soon), somewhere was river rafting. Alas, two year olds are not allowed!
We went hiking....


and biking....


and swimming in the famous hotsprings pool...


Then we drove out to Aspen, just to say we've been there. Enjoyed walking around the little downtown and ogling the high couture (high price) stores, like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, & Prada from the outside. J liked the monkey statue the best.
It was a fun time. :)PS- Check out the date and time this post is posted! 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Love it!
3 comments:
how lovely!
Nice! I would call it a vacation :)
What a great trip!
Post a Comment