Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Even More Fountain Fun (Summer Water Tour, Stop #4)

The day after Chris's promotion, even though he had to spend the day playing Air Force again, the rest of us went to a new (to us) fountain downtown. We got there early before it was turned on for the day, so there was playground time, as well a run to Star*bucks for the adults.
This fountain is litterally downtown, right on a corner of a small park. Every hour, the center of the fountain rises up to show off the uncle playing his tuba. There is music and a coordinated water "show." We were there for such a long time, we actually got to see it twice!
I managed to jump in the middle between some of the taller fountain eruptions, so I got some cute pics without my camera getting wet. I don't know who had more fun....Lily and Jonathan or Grandad!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Love the tuba guy! So cool.