Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last bit o' Winter Playtime

J and I joined my mom, youngest brother and nephew up in Winter Park for a few days last week. M was home from college for Spring Break, so they got a condo, so that he could have a fun vacation. J was so excited to see Uncle M. He learned M's name (again) very quickly and always wanted to hang with him. Must be the Korean connection. :)

We went swimming each night, M and I skiied one day, and then the last morning we went tubing. J went sledding though, as he wasn't old enough for tubing. When we were swimming, we played pass J, and had him "swim" from me to M to Nana many many times. He loved it. J was also fascinated with the bubbles in the hot tub. We let him dip his feet in while we sat in it and he kept reaching for the bubbles to watch them pop in his hands. Fun times.

Here are some pictures of our adventures:

I L-O-V-E Colorado!
"My" mountains are so beautiful, always a reminder for me of God's majesty!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

Fun, fun! Though I gotta say I don't miss the snow. :)

Krista said...

Beautiful landscape! I don't miss the snow either, but it does look like fun!