Welcome to Spring in Colorado.... where it is high 60's one day, and mid 20's and snowing the next. Then two days later it's back up to the 50's. And tomorrow it will be rainy and cooler, then turn into snow again Wednesday night. Major extremes!
When it is nice, we are trying to get outside as much as possible. J and I have drawn with sidewalk chalk, played with his trikes and coup, played on the swing set, and his all time favorite, dug in the dirt of the empty lot next door.


5 comments:
That is wild weather! I don't know if I could handle it!
Yaaay for digging and yaaay for nice weather! Cute pics.
Enjoy the weather when you can! I'm excited to see the new update on the waiting list. I'm praying for you guys!
I've always loved that about Colorado - you never know WHAT you're going to get. My in-laws live there so we are there fairly often and I NEVER know what to pack. Glad there was time between the extremes to get in some good digging!
That looks FUN! D is signing more right now to see the pics again.
Post a Comment