Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

strange dreams

My dreams are ALWAYS weird, jumping around from point to point with no rhyme or reason. (Just ask C, he just shakes his head whenever I tell him about one.) Last night I dreamed about bringing home our baby from Korea. It was very vivid and all about signing forms and the transfer from foster mother to me. I even knew the foster mother's name. However, one of the ladies from our state side agency was there facilitating the transfer and it was in a mall, or something like that. Yes, weird I know. The other thing that was "wrong" was that this was a boy baby, not the girl we are waiting for. I don't know if I was subliminally rehashing bringing home J, or if I am scared we will never get our Baby Girl. Probably some of both.

So although I'm not good at analyzing the content, I do know what brought this particular dream on though! This past week I've been thinking a lot about my friend S, who is arriving home today with her long awaited daughter, C. They had gotten caught up in the EP mess of last year and bringing her home was a long time coming. So S, if you ever get a chance to catch up on the blogs you read and see this.... Welcome HOME C!!!!!!!! Sooooooo happy that she is finally in your arms forever.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

yay for S and C!!!
and you gotta love wacky dreams :)

kelly said...

Funny dream - I have those too. Makes you wonder how the heck the mind works. And yes, YAY for S and C!!