J spent yesterday with Nana and cousin L at the zoo, while my dad, my brother G, and I went skiing. :) My mom didn't share any pictures with me, (don't know if she even took any,) but apparently they all had fun. I think she was crazy for taking an almost 2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old to the zoo by herself, but it worked. When we all reunited at the end of the day, L told me all about the elephants and giraffes they saw. Although she still has limited words at this point, she is still more vocal than J. All J said was choo-choo, since they rode the small train, and then he made the elephant noise. :)
Dad, G, and I had a great day on the mountain. I am definitely improving at skiing, and could ~almost~ keep up with them. We got 14 runs in, which is a lot for those of you who don't know anything about skiing. We took some pictures with my phone at the top of one of the mountains. Here is Dad and G, then Dad and me!

3 comments:
Wow! Kudos to your mom for sure! :)
Sounds like *everyone* had a great time!
Looks like a beautiful Colorado day on the mountain. Awesome!
Post a Comment