On Tuesday, I took J to get his first professional haircut at one of those kiddy salons. I did it mostly for the experience and the pictures, and don't think we'll be going back there, as it was ridiculously expensive for what the stylist did. I probably need to just invest in a pair of clippers and learn to do it myself, but oh well. Basically, she trimmed the edges, but J got to sit in a fire truck and watch cartoons while she did it. :)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, how cute! This looks way better than D's first haircut experience. We went to Great Clips (or something like that), he sat on Daddy's lap, and the lady that cut his hair did a horrible job! The edges were all jagged. I'm with you. I might try to do it myself next time, for the price.
Post a Comment