Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Housekeeping Items

Hi all,
This is completely random and has nothing to do with J or our lives, but with me as a Blog author. I just changed my e-mail address and thus the profile of how I post on here. I think I got everything to transfer right, but if it seems weird for a bit, that is why.
Also, I think I managed to transfer over all the blogs I follow- S and T I will have to e-mail both of you with my new address to request permission again though. Everyone else should be good to go.
I kept the same "pen name", so I am still Colorado Mama.
:)

1 comment:

Janet said...

I like your blog's "new look."