The title of this blog post is courtesy of C. :) J gave me a few good poses for pictures this afternoon in his Halloween costume. You can't see it well in this picture, but there is a bright blue waist sash that completes the outfit. :) A very cute pirate indeed.Cute sayings from today:
We asked J at lunch if he was "J". He shook his head no. Then C said, well who are you then. He just smiled, so I said, say "Bugaboo". He said "Bugaboo"! Guess you had to be there.
We are working on colors and his newest color is yellow. He doesn't always get them right, but he repeats the words pretty good. Well, good enough to know that is what he is saying. Today, everything is "ye-yo." Then he also started saying "hello" instead of "hi" recently, so now it is "hello ye-yo."
2 comments:
I love 'Ye-Yo'! One of my favorite toddler words!
CUTE costume!!!
Oooh, that might just be the cutest little pirate I've ever seen. :-)
Post a Comment