Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation Part 3- Magic Kingdom

The boys had fun at each park we went to, but the Magic Kingdom was, well... magical. It has the most rides and is the most kid oriented. J went on everything we could possibly take him on. Just not the roller coaster type rides.


Waiting for the park to officially open

We rushed back to Fantasy Land first and Nana and I took the boys on Dumbo. Here we are standing in line and on the ride itself. You can just barely see J's head in his floppy blue hat sitting next to me in my white hat in our teal hat wearing Dumbo.


We have this tradition in our family of snapping a photo of each kid's first ride on Big Thunder. We have one of me and one of M, though I don't think anyone ever took one of G for some reason. At 5, A is a big worry wort, but we just told him it was a train ride, not a roller coaster!


On the way out, J and I stopped to take the required picture with the big topiary Mickey by the train station.


On the 3rd of July, J headed back to the hotel early with Daddy, but the rest of us went back to the Magic Kingdom to see the Independence Day firework show. It was very cool! I took tons of pictures, but most were blurry. This is the best shot I got:

No comments: