Dream of Dragons: a Korean proverb

In Korea, dragons have traditionally represented courage, good fortune and greatness;
dreaming of them is a sign of good things to come
.


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Florida Vacation- Part 1

Dear Blog Following Friends and Family,
I apologize for the delay in posting about the wonderful time we had and a few of the pictures from our trip! I have a few excuses though. First, I have a lot on my plate right now, just living day to day life with swim lessons started up again, guests here for a few days, etc. Second, I'm still trying to figure out how to use the M*c software on my new laptop to do what I used to do on my old laptop when editing the pictures for the blog . I think I either need a lot more practice to get faster, or I might need Ph*t*Sh*p. (Hint Hint dear hubby).
But, I woke up early today, so you at least get the first installment.
Love, ColoradoMama

Our first week in Florida, it was just Nana, J, and my nephew A. Nana watched the boys while I attended Convention for my sorority. While I was in meetings, they all went to Sea World, but I did have time in the schedule to join them at the beach one day and for an afternoon spent at Celebration/ Downtown Disney.
On the plane



Cocoa Beach


Sea World



Sneaking in to see me before or after meetings


Celebration Splash Pad

No comments: