On Friday, J and I went up to Nana and Papa's to spend the night and help celebrate Papa's birthday Saturday. We didn't do too much celebrating, but the adults did all get some DQ after J was in bed. Mmmmm.
On Saturday, we went to a chili fundraiser for the local community association of my parent's town. Despite the face in the below picture, J loved the chili! He eats and eats and eats most of the time, so he had some more veggies for a second lunch when we got back to the house. Then we headed back home in time to be there for when Daddy came home from his business trip. He slept great the whole way home! When it comes to longer road trips, I love having a kiddo who can (and always does) sleep in the car.
C had car trouble when he got back though, so after that fiasco was resolved, J was already asleep for the night by the time Daddy got home. Sunday morning he was happy to be greeted good morning by Daddy for the day! Anytime C is gone on business, J and I always stop at our family picture on the way downstairs and say "Hi" to Daddy. I think it helps him to remember Daddy will still be around, even if he is gone for a little bit.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad C made it back safe and sound. I know those weeks are hard on you!
J is quite the eater! He always impresses me!
Post a Comment